See Toxic Hot Seat
We trust our government to look out for the best interests of the people, but misinformation supplied by Big Chem to protect profits creates a smoke-screen that is a danger to the public and our first responders. In this documentary about toxic flame retardants we witness the power of politics, money and the role of investigative journalism as we reveal the strength of the individual to persevere. The film incites us with outrage while giving us hope and perhaps a blue print for positive change.
It's easy to host a screening! Simply purchase the Institutional & Public viewing Edition of the film at the $295 rate listed on Ro*co Films Educational's website. This edition provides you with the licensing necessary to host a film screening outside of your private residence. Possible venues include (but are not limited to) community centers, firehouses, churches, university campuses, libraries, and even commercial theaters!
Once you’ve completed your order, here is what you will receive:
1. Feature-length version of the film on a DVD
2. Screening kit that includes poster artwork, supplemental images, press kit, and Toxic Hot Seat widget to share on your website
3. Discussion Guide that will make it easy to facilitate a discussion, panel, or Q&A after your screening
And here is what you can do with it:
1. Host a screening at any venue in your community
2. Charge a nominal ticket price for attendees or accept donations as a way to offset the cost of hosting the event
3. Host a fundraiser for your organization!
4. Show the film as many times as you like, as long as each screening takes place at the same physical location as the original screening